RU Funkey? forum

RU Funkey? forum is a forum for UB Funkey fans.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inGallery
Member suggested sites
visit by clicking

Share | 

Petition to open the Funkey Community AND keep the online se

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Petition to open the Funkey Community AND keep the online service   Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:07 am

First topic message reminder :

I can't believe the Funkey Community was closed!! Thanks to that, my petition there will need to start again!! Mad Let me start us off once more... (note that my signature is in my signature lol!)

If we get 75 signatures, then the online service will live forever more! If we get 100 however, the forums should be opened once more!

So get signing, and keep the online service alive, and the forums open once more! Please, Mattel and Radica, GIVE US ONE MORE CHANCE!! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
YOM2

funkey name : YOM2

PostSubject: Re: Petition to open the Funkey Community AND keep the online se   Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:51 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Petition to open the Funkey Community AND keep the online se   Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:25 am

19 sigs! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
aznboy10

funkey name : aznboy10

PostSubject: Re: Petition to open the Funkey Community AND keep the online se   Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:43 am

Aznboy10 ;P
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Petition to open the Funkey Community AND keep the online se   Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:10 am

aznboy10 wrote:
Aznboy10 ;P

20 sigs! Razz
Back to top Go down
muttly!

funkey name : mutey889

PostSubject: Re: Petition to open the Funkey Community AND keep the online se   Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:40 am

Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Petition to open the Funkey Community AND keep the online se   Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:41 am

21 signatures! You people are very fanatical about funkeys.
Back to top Go down
Halo

funkey name : Halo

PostSubject: Re: Petition to open the Funkey Community AND keep the online se   Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:16 pm

Halo...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Petition to open the Funkey Community AND keep the online se   Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:47 am

22 signatures! A former moderator has helped us out! Keep up the good work, all!
Back to top Go down
pokeboy93

funkey name : Pokeboy93

PostSubject: Re: Petition to open the Funkey Community AND keep the online se   Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:04 am

Ok I'm signing too.

-Pokeboy93
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Petition to open the Funkey Community AND keep the online se   Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:28 am

23 sigs! revvinon, can you put this in the support section of the forum?
Back to top Go down
Theswampert

funkey name : Theswampert

PostSubject: Re: Petition to open the Funkey Community AND keep the online se   Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:17 am

How could I have missed this? Theswampert
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/CodenameHockhead?feature=mhee

PostSubject: Re: Petition to open the Funkey Community AND keep the online se   Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:56 am

24 sigs!
Back to top Go down
FunkeyRyan

funkey name : N/A

PostSubject: Re: Petition to open the Funkey Community AND keep the online se   Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:10 pm

Somefunkey, PLEASE SIGN HIS PETITION AND GET THE UBFUNKEY FORUMS BACK!!!
Back to top Go down
https://rynogg.com/

PostSubject: Re: Petition to open the Funkey Community AND keep the online se   Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:39 pm

PLEASE HELP! If you want the forums back, and the online service, SIGN THE PETITION!
Back to top Go down
FunkeyRyan

funkey name : N/A

PostSubject: Re: Petition to open the Funkey Community AND keep the online se   Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:21 pm

EpicFunkey wrote:
PLEASE HELP! If you want the forums back, and the online service, SIGN THE PETITION!
Yeah!
Back to top Go down
https://rynogg.com/

PostSubject: Re: Petition to open the Funkey Community AND keep the online se   Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:12 am

If the letters aren't working, then THIS should!! Hurry! With the forces of inspirational letters and my petition, HURRY UP AND SIGN THIS!!
Back to top Go down
CommanderSnipe

funkey name : Snipe
Location : Currently floating down the Mississippi River on a filing cabinet

PostSubject: Re: Petition to open the Funkey Community AND keep the online se   Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:39 am

CommanderSnipe
Back to top Go down
http://funkeytalk.forumotion.com
EpicFunkey

funkey name : I will be known forever as EpicFunkey

PostSubject: Re: Petition to open the Funkey Community AND keep the online se   Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:49 am

Too late, CommanderSnipe... the petition is over. After an outburst of signatures, it disappeared, so no signatures will be accepted anymore.
Back to top Go down
http://epicrealm.forumotion.com
trexeric

funkey name : trexeric

PostSubject: Re: Petition to open the Funkey Community AND keep the online se   Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:40 pm

EpicFunkey wrote:
Too late, CommanderSnipe... the petition is over. After an outburst of signatures, it disappeared, so no signatures will be accepted anymore.
Aw man!
Back to top Go down
CommanderSnipe

funkey name : Snipe
Location : Currently floating down the Mississippi River on a filing cabinet

PostSubject: Re: Petition to open the Funkey Community AND keep the online se   Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:34 am

EpicFunkey wrote:
Oh... ok.
Back to top Go down
http://funkeytalk.forumotion.com
EpicFunkey

funkey name : I will be known forever as EpicFunkey

PostSubject: Re: Petition to open the Funkey Community AND keep the online se   Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:00 am

Please lock this topic, since there are no more signatures coming this way.
Back to top Go down
http://epicrealm.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Petition to open the Funkey Community AND keep the online se   

Back to top Go down

Petition to open the Funkey Community AND keep the online se
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2