RU Funkey? forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RU Funkey? forum

RU Funkey? forum is a forum for UB Funkey fans.

HomeSearchRegisterLog inGallery
Member suggested sites
visit by clicking

MC Forum Help - Making a Funkey Banner or card or anything using pictures of Funkeys

Go down 
AuthorMessage
imgardien

imgardien

funkey name : imgardien

MC Forum Help - Making a Funkey Banner or card or anything using pictures of Funkeys Empty
PostSubject: MC Forum Help - Making a Funkey Banner or card or anything using pictures of Funkeys   MC Forum Help - Making a Funkey Banner or card or anything using pictures of Funkeys Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 3:56 am

Making a Funkey Banner or card or anything using pictures of Funkeys by revvinon

Since many have been asking about the "Funkey Banners" I thought that maybe a few of you would like to try making your own. Here is what I use to make a Funkey Banner:
Paint I open 2 Paint programs
Funkey List: (Right click and Save Picture as..)
small:
MC Forum Help - Making a Funkey Banner or card or anything using pictures of Funkeys 2ivy2qr(picture of funkeys)

Big:
MC Forum Help - Making a Funkey Banner or card or anything using pictures of Funkeys Iohy80(picture of funkeys)

HOW TO:
1) Save the "Funkey List" to your computer
2) Open 2 instances of your Paint programs - Start>Programs>Accessories>Paint
3) In one of the Paint programs open the "Funkey List" picture you saved
4) Find the funkey you need for your banner, Click on the select tool, outline around the funkey, click COPY.

MC Forum Help - Making a Funkey Banner or card or anything using pictures of Funkeys 34q5lyx (select, copy, paste funkey)

5) Goto the other Paint program you opened and right click and paste (if it doesn't give you a paste option just click on the select tool first)
6) Place your funkey where you like within the banner. Remember you can resize the canvas by clicking Image>Attributes a good size to try to keep your banner within would be 600 pixels wide.
7) Repeat until you have all the funkeys you need in your banner.
Cool Add the words by using the text box.

MC Forum Help - Making a Funkey Banner or card or anything using pictures of Funkeys 29fs38o (adding text)

9) You can move your funkeys anywhere within your canvas by using the select tool and then dragging to where you want the funkeys or text.
10) When finished just save your banner and put on tinypic.com or photobucket.com and then link to it!

Try to keep your banner a reasonable size so it doesn't "overwhelm" the forum. I feel that 600 pixels is wide enough. Just try to place the pictures and words close together within the banner for the best effect.

There is also a topic here:
How to Make a Funkey Banner that you can ask any questions.

++

Hmm....can't edit my post....(must be too old?) Anyway here is a quick update with the Paradox Green funkeys!!!

MC Forum Help - Making a Funkey Banner or card or anything using pictures of Funkeys 2vn1921

I only did the 'big' size for now. In order to keep the funkeys the same - I need to put them all on one for the smaller size.
Back to top Go down

MC Forum Help - Making a Funkey Banner or card or anything using pictures of Funkeys
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RU Funkey? forum :: Information :: Help Me! FAQ-
Jump to: