RU Funkey? forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RU Funkey? forum

RU Funkey? forum is a forum for UB Funkey fans.

HomeSearchRegisterLog inGallery
Member suggested sites
visit by clicking

Minecraft

Go down 
+6
pokeboy93
alenx25
darkdjrios
YOM2
VandX
FunkeyRyan
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
FunkeyRyan

FunkeyRyan

funkey name : Sarah

Minecraft - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Minecraft   Minecraft - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 2:53 am

First topic message reminder :

This is the main Minecraft topic Shocked .

Skins, servers, maps, textures & texture packs, and other things can be found here.

I'm Dude10190. Who are you?

Last edited by FunkeyRyan on Sat May 25, 2013 8:08 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : My account isn't shared anymore. P.S. This has the most posts in the entire Minecraft forum of RU Funkey.)
Back to top Go down
https://rynogg.com/

AuthorMessage
YOM2

YOM2

funkey name : YOM2

Minecraft - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft   Minecraft - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 8:41 pm

Mr.Funkyman wrote:
YOM2 wrote:
I think I broke equivalent exchange... (at least in the version they have in the current tekkit) stone and stone slabs are worth 1 EMC each, but it takes 3 stone to make 6 stone slabs, so infinite EMC! A project table and an energy condenser are very helpful in exploiting this (they may have fixed this in a more recent version of Equivalent Exchange) I started out with 4 stone and now I have (I calculated) 3990... kinda broken...

YOU BROKE EQUIVALENT EXCHANGE
yup Very Happy and I've gotten two diamonds out of it so far... upgrade my sword from ruby to diamond? nah, I'll make an enchantment table...
Back to top Go down
pokeboy93

pokeboy93

funkey name : Pokeboy93

Minecraft - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft   Minecraft - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 9:09 pm

Let's think of it as an oversight right now. Razz Anyway, you can get infinite EMC with an energy collector (it turns light into EMC). If you wanted to, you could turn this EMC into fuel by putting it next to an energy condensor, which is set to make lava cells. These lava cells would then be pumped into a geothermal generator.

Oh and you could try to use an automatic crafting table to automate the process. Put the recipe in the table, pipe it to the condensor and then back in the table. Smile
Back to top Go down
YOM2

YOM2

Minecraft - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft   Minecraft - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 10:17 pm

pokeboy93 wrote:
Let's think of it as an oversight right now. Razz Anyway, you can get infinite EMC with an energy collector (it turns light into EMC). If you wanted to, you could turn this EMC into fuel by putting it next to an energy condensor, which is set to make lava cells. These lava cells would then be pumped into a geothermal generator.

Oh and you could try to use an automatic crafting table to automate the process. Put the recipe in the table, pipe it to the condensor and then back in the table. Smile
but my way requires less materials... that and I didn't know about the energy collector... Razz
EDIT: maybe you could rack up nine diamonds with the slab oversight and then make an energy collector...
Back to top Go down
pokeboy93

pokeboy93

Minecraft - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft   Minecraft - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 7:31 pm

Now that I think about it, you could do both if you wanted. Your method sounds like it could be rather effective. You're practically doubling your EMC. Imagine how much you could earn after a while...
Back to top Go down
YOM2

YOM2

Minecraft - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft   Minecraft - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 8:37 pm

pokeboy93 wrote:
Now that I think about it, you could do both if you wanted. Your method sounds like it could be rather effective. You're practically doubling your EMC. Imagine how much you could earn after a while...
unfortunately, a project table and your inventory can only hold so much...
Back to top Go down
pokeboy93

pokeboy93

Minecraft - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft   Minecraft - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 9:23 pm

What about if you used an automatic crafting table instead?
Back to top Go down
YOM2

YOM2

Minecraft - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft   Minecraft - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 12:22 am

I am currently upgrading my energy collectors to MK3, only 7 more to go... currently every couple of seconds a pixel (note I'm condensing dark matter, with a total of 139,264 EMC) of the EMC meter on my condenser fills up, so every couple minutes I get a dark matter

EDIT: Now I have it fully upgraded, and am trying to get a klein star omega out of it.... they have a LOT of EMC... I only have 2 klein star spheres so far, with the stone, dirt, and gravel from my quarries going into it as well
Back to top Go down
YOM2

YOM2

Minecraft - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft   Minecraft - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 2:08 am

wow, solar arrays are expensive... I used so many materials for just one medium voltage array, but it was deffinantly worth it...

Edit: I have a pretty cool little setup, I have a condenser and energy collector(just one mk3, no relays) making Lava Cells, piping them into a geothermal generator that's powering a mass fabricator, but it condenses them too fast, so any overflow goes into an obsidian pipe that is connected to a recycler that pipes the scrap into the mass fabricator, and an obsidian pipe going into a crystal chest for too much scrap... pretty cool
Minecraft - Page 3 Massfabricatorsetup

Another edit: I took that idea and, on my creative mode world, made a much better version, now all I need to do is re-make it in my survival world... it is much more complex, but much more effective as well
Minecraft - Page 3 MassFabricatorSetup2
Note that you will need 4 overclocker upgrades in the recyclers for them to not overflow

Edit 3: Another thing you could add for convenience in an Enderchest to the end of the pipes leading from the fabricator and another with the same color code in your house if you don't already have them piping to your house so you won't have to walk to it... I figure this out after I have a full Quantum Suit...

Last edited by YOM2 on Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
YOM2

YOM2

Minecraft - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft   Minecraft - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 10:29 pm

Here's a third of my basement, I have condensers making a lot of different items for me... even a condenser making more condensers...Minecraft - Page 3 EnergyCondencers
Back to top Go down
YOM2

YOM2

Minecraft - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft   Minecraft - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 3:12 am

Wow... just wow... I was playing around with the Portal Gun mod, with portal 2's ending in mind I shot a portal at the moon.... bad idea.... it made a huge crator (well, not huge, but big enough to not want to do it) and sucked me up 400 m. in the air.... Thankfully I was in creative mode (if I wasn't, as I tested later, I would have died with the message "[Username] was sucked onto the moon")
Back to top Go down
VandX

VandX

funkey name : funkfunkman

Minecraft - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft   Minecraft - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 7:48 pm

Oh my god that is great xD
Does anything happen if you shoot it at the sun?
Back to top Go down
YOM2

YOM2

Minecraft - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft   Minecraft - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 11:37 pm

VandX wrote:
Oh my god that is great xD
Does anything happen if you shoot it at the sun?
nope... I wouldn't expect it to as the sun is made of gasses, not solid rock, but Minecraft dosen't have to have realism, nor do it's mods XD

EDIT: that and it'd probably take a while to get there, at least a lot longer than getting to the moon...
Back to top Go down
VandX

VandX

Minecraft - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft   Minecraft - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 3:03 am

I'm pretty sure the only reason it worked on the moon was because in portal 2, cave johnson said that the moon rocks acted as some conductor for the portal haha
Back to top Go down
YOM2

YOM2

Minecraft - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft   Minecraft - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 9:53 pm

VandX wrote:
I'm pretty sure the only reason it worked on the moon was because in portal 2, cave johnson said that the moon rocks acted as some conductor for the portal haha
Well, Cave did mention that Moonstone made a good portal conductor, but that was a bit of foreshadowing...
(If you don't mind spoilers and want to know what it foreshadowed, click here)
Back to top Go down
VandX

VandX

Minecraft - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft   Minecraft - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 11:16 pm

YOM2 wrote:
VandX wrote:
Well, Cave did mention that Moonstone made a good portal conductor, but that was a bit of foreshadowing...
(If you don't mind spoilers and want to know what it foreshadowed, click here)
I've seen the end but he mentioned somewhere that the white gel was made from moon rock so just a bit of an insinuation.
Back to top Go down
YOM2

YOM2

Minecraft - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft   Minecraft - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 2:46 am

I made a random add-on to a minecraft skin: a santa hat: Minecraft - Page 3 SantaHat2_zpsd1bff36f (to apply it you'd need to edit it over an existing skin in an image-editing program (make sure it can keep the images translucent) or add it to the parts section of Skinedit and add it to the skin via part-picker) I added it to my Amaterasu skin for christmas Smile
Back to top Go down
YOM2

YOM2

Minecraft - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft   Minecraft - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 1:25 am

I am truly testing my texturing skills now... armed with pain.net and two referencing pictures, I am texturing the Enderdragon... I'm not going to simply give away what I'm making it, though... not yet... Some of you (with particular thought toward VandX) may be able to tell from this picture though, and I only have the wings done at this point...
Minecraft - Page 3 Ender_zps9c71a320
Back to top Go down
VandX

VandX

Minecraft - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft   Minecraft - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 4:12 am

If that is who I think it is, I will be amazed...
Back to top Go down
YOM2

YOM2

Minecraft - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft   Minecraft - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 12:29 am

VandX wrote:
If that is who I think it is, I will be amazed...
It is who you are thinking... The one and only bane of the cooper family, the iron bird, Clockwerk...

Minecraft - Page 3 Clockwerk_Sly

To be honest, though, without modifying the Enderdragon's model, the wings are the only thing that really came out well...

Minecraft - Page 3 Clockwerk2_zpsd74779e3

ender.PNG: Minecraft - Page 3 Ender_zps9e3e3705 (The wing at the bottom is really just where I linked it up so I knew what it looked like before I tested it)
ender_eyes.PNG: Minecraft - Page 3 Ender_eyes_zps36ccef21
Back to top Go down
VandX

VandX

Minecraft - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft   Minecraft - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 1:53 am

OH MY GAWD THAT IS AMAZING. YOM I LOVE YOU RIGHT NOW. I honestly thought that I was only one here who liked sly haha
Back to top Go down
YOM2

YOM2

Minecraft - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft   Minecraft - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 3:49 am

I was bored so I made a Mage skin...
Minecraft - Page 3 MageSkin_zpsdded7c79
And with the hood up (with this one i shaded the skin, I edited the original, hood down version to have the same shading)
Minecraft - Page 3 Mage2_zps243c952f

My friend who is awesome at making full texture packs (I'd say he's professional, but he's not too popular...) rated the hood-down version 7/10, before I shaded the skin...

Last edited by YOM2 on Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
YOM2

YOM2

Minecraft - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft   Minecraft - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 8:58 pm

I was again bored and decided to start making skins of Dungeon Defenders, starting with the Apprentice... Minecraft - Page 3 Apprentice_zps6f384488
Minecraft - Page 3 DDApprentice_zpsacf9a678

The Squire
Minecraft - Page 3 Squire_zps32fd4990
Minecraft - Page 3 DDSquire_zps3b1aa0d4

The Huntress
Minecraft - Page 3 Huntress_zpsc32bc684
Minecraft - Page 3 DDHuntress_zpsa40c04ed

The Monk
Minecraft - Page 3 Monk_zps974a9afe
Minecraft - Page 3 DDMonk_zpsc1cfa9eb

You may be able to tell that I'm moving away from using noise and instead am lightening and darkening...
Back to top Go down
VandX

VandX

Minecraft - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft   Minecraft - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 2:44 am

Those are really cool! You are quite the skin maker...
Back to top Go down
YOM2

YOM2

Minecraft - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft   Minecraft - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 3:11 am

VandX wrote:
Those are really cool! You are quite the skin maker...
Thanks. The reason I made the Dungeon Defenders skins, aside from boredom, was because I told my friend, not a forum member, that all my Dungeon Defenders characters wore red with gold trim like my mage skins, and it made me want to make them...
Back to top Go down
YOM2

YOM2

Minecraft - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft   Minecraft - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:06 am

Made a Skull Kid after getting Majora's mask today Razz

Bare-faced
Minecraft - Page 3 SkullKid_zps79b47f9d
Minecraft - Page 3 SkullKid_zpscf87adb4

With the Skull Mask
Minecraft - Page 3 SkullKidMask_zps7d1b7130
Minecraft - Page 3 SkullKidMask_zps348faff9

With Majora's Mask
Minecraft - Page 3 SkullKidMajora_zps2ea6f90d
Minecraft - Page 3 SkullKidMajora_zpse563dc49
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content