RU Funkey? forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RU Funkey? forum

RU Funkey? forum is a forum for UB Funkey fans.

HomeSearchRegisterLog inGallery
Member suggested sites
visit by clicking

Is my signature too long?

Go down 
+3
imgardien
muttly!
Webs
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Webs

Webs

funkey name : N/A

Is my signature too long? Empty
PostSubject: Is my signature too long?   Is my signature too long? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 7:37 am

I was wondering, is my signature too long? Should it be the guideline? Please help! It's got me bouncing! bounce
Back to top Go down
http://michaelaliens.ning.com
muttly!

funkey name : mutey889

PostSubject: Re: Is my signature too long?   Is my signature too long? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 8:07 am

no it isnt its qiote short. it must be 500x750 the banner
Back to top Go down
imgardien

imgardien

funkey name : imgardien

PostSubject: Re: Is my signature too long?   Is my signature too long? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 1:55 pm

We haven't established any rules for signatures, other than the 500 character limit of the forum software.

For now, i think the same rule as the official forums is good - we should be able to see the top of the next post when the top of your sig is at the top of the screen. And no images or combinations of images wider than 600 pixels - yours is 579, i saw.

So yours is fine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is my signature too long?   Is my signature too long? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 8:08 am

imgardien wrote:
We haven't established any rules for signatures, other than the 500 character limit of the forum software.

For now, i think the same rule as the official forums is good - we should be able to see the top of the next post when the top of your sig is at the top of the screen. And no images or combinations of images wider than 600 pixels - yours is 579, i saw.

So yours is fine.
I wanted revvinon to adjust it to 5,000 character limits.
Back to top Go down
UBFunkaneer

UBFunkaneer

funkey name : N/A (I still have to re-install Funkeys.)

PostSubject: Re: Is my signature too long?   Is my signature too long? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 4:58 am

5,000 Characters? That'll make signatures about 10 times larger than they are now- as in too long.
Back to top Go down
http://www.vivosaur.myadopts.com/index.php
Twinx

Twinx

funkey name : FunkeyTwinx

PostSubject: Re: Is my signature too long?   Is my signature too long? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 12:51 pm

I'm sure that revvinon has already looked at making the signature limit larger to allow us to add links to our sigs, but she can't adjust it above 500. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
EpicFunkey

funkey name : I will be known forever as EpicFunkey

PostSubject: Re: Is my signature too long?   Is my signature too long? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 1:04 pm

Twinx wrote:
I'm sure that revvinon has already looked at making the signature limit larger to allow us to add links to our sigs, but she can't adjust it above 500. Crying or Very sad
I know, and that's why we take pics of our sigs.
Back to top Go down
http://epicrealm.forumotion.com
Twinx

Twinx

funkey name : FunkeyTwinx

PostSubject: Re: Is my signature too long?   Is my signature too long? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 1:37 pm

EpicFunkey wrote:
Twinx wrote:
I know, and that's why we take pics of our sigs.

That's a good idea. Smile
Back to top Go down
Rastro the 30th

Rastro the 30th

funkey name : Rastro

PostSubject: Re: Is my signature too long?   Is my signature too long? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 8:44 pm

is mine?
Back to top Go down
imgardien

imgardien

funkey name : imgardien

PostSubject: Re: Is my signature too long?   Is my signature too long? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 5:33 am

Rastro the 30th wrote:
is mine?
Yours is fine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is my signature too long?   Is my signature too long? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is my signature too long?
Page 1 of 1