RU Funkey? forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RU Funkey? forum

RU Funkey? forum is a forum for UB Funkey fans.

HomeSearchRegisterLog inGallery
Member suggested sites
visit by clicking

ME Forum Help - Watch or 'Subscribe' to a topic or Forum

Go down 
AuthorMessage
imgardien

imgardien

funkey name : imgardien

ME Forum Help - Watch or 'Subscribe' to a topic or Forum Empty
PostSubject: ME Forum Help - Watch or 'Subscribe' to a topic or Forum   ME Forum Help - Watch or 'Subscribe' to a topic or Forum Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 4:31 am

Watch a Topic or Forum by imgardien

You can watch or subscribe to topics within the forum by clicking on the Watch this topic for replies link that is located at the bottom right of a post. Just click the link to watch that topic and receive notifications of new posts there via e-mail.

You can also watch a whole forum by clicking on the Start watching forum link on the bottom right of any forum.

To cancel your subscription, click on the Stop watching this topic or Stop watching forum link.

In your Profile, click on Preferences. There is a list of choices you can make, one of them says:
Always notify me of replies :
Sends an e-mail when someone replies to a topic you have posted in. This can be changed whenever you post.

If you click YES you'll automatically watch every topic you post on! Click on NO to stop this happening.
Back to top Go down

ME Forum Help - Watch or 'Subscribe' to a topic or Forum
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RU Funkey? forum :: Information :: Help Me! FAQ-
Jump to: