RU Funkey? forum

RU Funkey? forum is a forum for UB Funkey fans.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inGallery
Member suggested sites
visit by clicking

Share | 
 

 Help!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
darkdjrios

avatar

funkey name : arturo
Join date : 2010-01-05
Location : unova region

PostSubject: Help!!!!   Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:49 pm

Ok as some of you know I have a virus known as JOvN and it shut down all my stuff on my computer I took outrhe Internet so it couldn't send my info out! It's known as a stoogy worm virus and i need help do any of you know how to get rid of it?
Back to top Go down
http://bogglelegogan.webs.com
imgardien

avatar

funkey name : imgardien
Join date : 2009-12-28
Location : Waggs U, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Help!!!!   Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:01 pm

You need a good anti-virus & firewall software on your computer. The good ones cost money. (i use McAfee.)

For now, you could try downloading Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware software. www.Malwarebytes.org
My employer uses it. i use it, and i reccommend it to my friends. You can download a good version for free. Update it (for free) every week, and then run a check on your computer. It works.

i found this using Google:

Audit My PC wrote:
joven.exe - Here is the scoop on stoogy worm as it pertains to computer network security. The big question: what is joven.exe and is it spyware, a trojan and if so, how do I get rid of stoogy worm?

joven.exe (stoogy worm) - Details
Finding a program named joven.exe running on your pc means that your pc could be infected with a variant of the stoogy worm.

joven.exe is considered to be a security risk, not only because antivirus programs flag stoogy worm as a virus, but also because a number of users have complained about its performance.

stoogy worm is likely a virus and as such, presents a serious vulnerability which should be fixed immediately! Delaying the removal of joven.exe may cause serious harm to your system and will likely cause a number of problems, such as slow performance, loss of data or leaking private information to websites.

You should visit our Anonymous Surfing section to make sure your system is not giving away information like that of joven.exe.

JOVEN.EXE - Disclaimer
Every attempt has been made to provide you with the correct information for joven.exe or STOOGY WORM. Many spyware / malware programs use filenames of usual, non-malware programs. If we have included information about joven.exe that is inaccurate, we would greatly appreciate your help by updating the Process Information database and we will do our best to correct it.

You should verify the accuracy of information we provided about joven.exe. stoogy worm may have had a status change since this page was published.

____________________________________________
my UFN is

my cribs are imboggle, twinx1959 & waggsscratchpad2 (waggs+scratch+pad+2)
Back to top Go down
darkdjrios

avatar

funkey name : arturo
Join date : 2010-01-05
Location : unova region

PostSubject: Re: Help!!!!   Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:15 pm

imgardien wrote:
You need a good anti-virus & firewall software on your computer. The good ones cost money. (i use McAfee.)

For now, you could try downloading Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware software. www.Malwarebytes.org
My employer uses it. i use it, and i reccommend it to my friends. You can download a good version for free. Update it (for free) every week, and then run a check on your computer. It works.

i found this using Google:

Audit My PC wrote:
joven.exe - Here is the scoop on stoogy worm as it pertains to computer network security. The big question: what is joven.exe and is it spyware, a trojan and if so, how do I get rid of stoogy worm?

joven.exe (stoogy worm) - Details
Finding a program named joven.exe running on your pc means that your pc could be infected with a variant of the stoogy worm.

joven.exe is considered to be a security risk, not only because antivirus programs flag stoogy worm as a virus, but also because a number of users have complained about its performance.

stoogy worm is likely a virus and as such, presents a serious vulnerability which should be fixed immediately! Delaying the removal of joven.exe may cause serious harm to your system and will likely cause a number of problems, such as slow performance, loss of data or leaking private information to websites.

You should visit our Anonymous Surfing section to make sure your system is not giving away information like that of joven.exe.

JOVEN.EXE - Disclaimer
Every attempt has been made to provide you with the correct information for joven.exe or STOOGY WORM. Many spyware / malware programs use filenames of usual, non-malware programs. If we have included information about joven.exe that is inaccurate, we would greatly appreciate your help by updating the Process Information database and we will do our best to correct it.

You should verify the accuracy of information we provided about joven.exe. stoogy worm may have had a status change since this page was published.
ehhh there's one problem it doesn't allow me accses to Internet browser so I can't do that i'm on my iPod so that's how I'm talking to you but I cut off my Internet on my computer so I can't steal my info not that I have anything on it worth stealing.... Unless they want my ubfunkeys files every thing is pretty much useless to it I don't have credit card info on it no nothing! I just have games on it Very Happy so I need to find a way to get it off without Internet
Back to top Go down
http://bogglelegogan.webs.com
imgardien

avatar

funkey name : imgardien
Join date : 2009-12-28
Location : Waggs U, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Help!!!!   Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:24 pm

If there's another computer in your house that is connected to the internet, and you have access to a Flash Drive / USB memory stick, then there's a way it may work.

Download the antimalwarebytes software on the other computer. It should come in a file that has to be clicked on to install. Don't click on it. Copy that file onto the Flash Drive (or burn it on a CD). Then copy the file from the Flash Drive to your infected computer. Open the file.

That may work but it may need internet access to finish installing.... You definitely need internet access to update the software regularly.

Best idea? Arrange to get temporary internet access ... or take your computer to a professional.

____________________________________________
my UFN is

my cribs are imboggle, twinx1959 & waggsscratchpad2 (waggs+scratch+pad+2)
Back to top Go down
revvinon
Admin
avatar

funkey name : revvinon2
Join date : 2009-06-03
Location : Wisconsin

PostSubject: Re: Help!!!!   Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:48 pm

AVG is another good anti-virus program - www.grisoft.com which has a free version for home users. Spybot Search and Destroy and Malwarebytes (that imgardien mentioned) are good for anti-malware.

I am not sure what your level of expertise is on computers but you could try stopping that virus then try to get internet access, but like I said - you have to have a know-all about computers so you don't mess it up entirely and remove or stop something that windows NEEDS to operate.

____________________________________________
RULES LEARN THEM - click here



SAVE UB FUNKEYS
Back to top Go down
http://www.rufunkey.bravehost.com/
darkdjrios

avatar

funkey name : arturo
Join date : 2010-01-05
Location : unova region

PostSubject: Re: Help!!!!   Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:37 am

my father did somthing on my computer so its fixed! im back on my computer now! or atleast for now
Back to top Go down
http://bogglelegogan.webs.com
imgardien

avatar

funkey name : imgardien
Join date : 2009-12-28
Location : Waggs U, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Help!!!!   Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:06 pm

djrios wrote:
my father did somthing on my computer so its fixed! im back on my computer now! or atleast for now
Yay! cheers

You should still think about anti-virus protection, and perhaps mention to your father the software revvinon listed above.

____________________________________________
my UFN is

my cribs are imboggle, twinx1959 & waggsscratchpad2 (waggs+scratch+pad+2)
Back to top Go down
darkdjrios

avatar

funkey name : arturo
Join date : 2010-01-05
Location : unova region

PostSubject: Re: Help!!!!   Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:37 pm

My mom put trend micro on my computer because she prefers it
Back to top Go down
http://bogglelegogan.webs.com
imgardien

avatar

funkey name : imgardien
Join date : 2009-12-28
Location : Waggs U, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Help!!!!   Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:45 am

djrios wrote:
My mom put trend micro on my computer because she prefers it
As long as it works, that's great. The important thing is to have protection, not what kind of software you use.

____________________________________________
my UFN is

my cribs are imboggle, twinx1959 & waggsscratchpad2 (waggs+scratch+pad+2)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Help!!!!   

Back to top Go down
 
Help!!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RU Funkey? forum :: Information :: Support-
Jump to: