RU Funkey? forum

RU Funkey? forum is a forum for UB Funkey fans.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inGallery
Member suggested sites
visit by clicking

Share | 
 

 U.B.Funkey Minecraft skins

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
VandX

avatar

funkey name : funkfunkman
Join date : 2009-12-30

PostSubject: U.B.Funkey Minecraft skins   Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:09 am

First topic message reminder :

Here is a list of all the funkeys. There will be a picture next to the ones we have so far.

~Funkeystown.
Lotus ~VandX ~Yom2
Scratch ~Yom2
Master Lox ~Yom2
Henchmen ~Yom2
Waggs ~Yom2
Drift ~Yom2
Dot ~Yom2
Holler ~Yom2
Gabby ~Yom2
Mayor Sayso ~Yom2
Dr.Tinker ~Yom2
Spiel ~Yom2
Angus ~Yom2
Bandit ~Yom2

~Kelpy Basin
Glub ~Yom2
Twinx ~Yom2
Tiki ~Yom2
Sprout ~Yom2

~Laputta Station
Vroom ~Yom2
Xener ~Yom2
Fallout ~Yom2
Boggle ~Yom2
ROM ~Yom2

~Magma Gorge
Wasabi ~Yom2
Bones ~Yom2
Deuce ~Yom2
Stitch ~Yom2

~Funkiki Island
Sol ~Yom2
Nibble ~Yom2
Flurry ~alenx25 ~Yom2
Webley ~Yom2
Rewind ~Yom2
Jerry Pearl ~Yom2
Pineapple King ~Yom2
Native ~Yom2

~Racers
Speed Racer (Goggles up) ~Yom2
Speed Racer (Goggles down) ~Yom2
Chim Chim ~Yom2
Trixie ~Yom2
Snake Oiler ~Yom2
Racer X ~Yom2
Cannonball Taylor ~Yom2
Taejo ~Yom2
Tach
Royalton ~Yom2
Thug ~Yom2
Con

~Daydream Oasis
Tank ~Yom2
Berger ~Yom2
Lucky ~Yom2
Dyer ~Yom2
White Marshal ~Yom2
Dali ~Yom2

~Nightmare Rift
Snipe ~Yom2
Sprocket ~Yom2
Vlurp ~Yom2
Ptep ~Yom2
Black Marshal ~Yom2
Goya (bit awkward) ~Yom2

~Hidden Realm
Singe ~Yom2
Raj ~Yom2
Yang ~Yom2
Bomble ~Yom2
Maul ~Yom2
Nectar ~Yom2
Oni ~Yom2
Kane ~Yom2
King Sidd ~Yom2

~Paradox Green
Rastro ~Yom2
Tadd ~Yom2
Ace ~Yom2
Mulch ~Yom2
Henchman 2.0 ~Yom2
Doc ~Yom2

~U.B. Hubs
U.B. ~Yom2
Racer U.B. ~Yom2
All Pink U.B. ~Yom2
Pink U.B.
Plain Dream State U.B. ~Yom2
Black Dream State U.B. ~Yom2
Pink Dream State U.B. ~Yom2
All Pink Dream State U.B.
Hidden Realm U.B. ~Yom2

~D.C. Super Heroes
The Flash ~Yom2
Superman ~Yom2
Wonder Woman ~Yom2
Green Lantern ~Yom2
Aquaman ~Yom2
Batman ~Yom2
Joker

Minecraft forum link: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1465285-ub-funkeys-skins-100-skins-including-characters-from-speed-racer-wip/page__hl__+funkeys#entry17838059


Last edited by VandX on Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:56 pm; edited 31 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
YOM2

avatar

funkey name : YOM2
Join date : 2009-07-16
Location : in front of a computer.

PostSubject: Re: U.B.Funkey Minecraft skins   Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:33 pm

I made Snake Oiler a while ago, but I didn't upload it...

Here's what I made today (9-16-2012)
Cannonball Taylor:

Taejo:

Now I'm staring with DC Superheros (characters that people on the Minecraft Forums can recognize)
The Flash:
Superman:
Superman with a separate cape for use with the Minecapes mod:
(now all I need is the smart movement mod...)
Back to top Go down
YOM2

avatar

funkey name : YOM2
Join date : 2009-07-16
Location : in front of a computer.

PostSubject: Re: U.B.Funkey Minecraft skins   Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:30 pm

9-17
Vlurp:
Tank:
Back to top Go down
VandX

avatar

funkey name : funkfunkman
Join date : 2009-12-30

PostSubject: Re: U.B.Funkey Minecraft skins   Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:04 am

I'm sorry I haven't been on for awhile. Being in advanced algebra 2 with a teacher who thinks we dont have lives outside of school doesnt give me alot of free time. And can anybody make a list of the DC Heroes for me? I'm not too familiar with the funkeys that were made of them.
Back to top Go down
YOM2

avatar

funkey name : YOM2
Join date : 2009-07-16
Location : in front of a computer.

PostSubject: Re: U.B.Funkey Minecraft skins   Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:53 pm

VandX wrote:
I'm sorry I haven't been on for awhile. Being in advanced algebra 2 with a teacher who thinks we dont have lives outside of school doesnt give me alot of free time. And can anybody make a list of the DC Heroes for me? I'm not too familiar with the funkeys that were made of them.
The Flash, Superman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, Aquaman, Batman, and the Joker
Back to top Go down
VandX

avatar

funkey name : funkfunkman
Join date : 2009-12-30

PostSubject: Re: U.B.Funkey Minecraft skins   Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:51 am

Sorry school has been hectic and i havent been able to get on alot
Back to top Go down
YOM2

avatar

funkey name : YOM2
Join date : 2009-07-16
Location : in front of a computer.

PostSubject: Re: U.B.Funkey Minecraft skins   Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:39 pm

In the halloween spirit i made a fw Nightmare Rift skins... I think I'll use Ptep for a few days...
Ptep:
Snipe:
Goya (awkward, but it works...):
Marshal (brown Clothes):
Back to top Go down
YOM2

avatar

funkey name : YOM2
Join date : 2009-07-16
Location : in front of a computer.

PostSubject: Re: U.B.Funkey Minecraft skins   Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:17 am

Made a batman and a Minecapes Batman skin...
Regular skin:

Minecapes Skin:
Back to top Go down
VandX

avatar

funkey name : funkfunkman
Join date : 2009-12-30

PostSubject: Re: U.B.Funkey Minecraft skins   Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:42 pm

I updated the list. Sorry if I'm a bit late haha
Back to top Go down
YOM2

avatar

funkey name : YOM2
Join date : 2009-07-16
Location : in front of a computer.

PostSubject: Re: U.B.Funkey Minecraft skins   Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:06 am

I finally got back to making a couple skins...
Berger:
Dyer (Why do the arms and legs have to be symetrical... why?)
White Marshal (very icey colors...):
Dali (another extremely awkward one):
Singe:
Bomble:
Raj:
(The detailed faces were hard to fit on the last three...)
Back to top Go down
YOM2

avatar

funkey name : YOM2
Join date : 2009-07-16
Location : in front of a computer.

PostSubject: Re: U.B.Funkey Minecraft skins   Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:59 pm

Been a while, but I made these...
Maul
Nectar

Those two were made quite a while ago. Since then, Skinedit has stopped working, but I found annother program that's better (mainly because it has other mob's models, like wolf or blaze... all but the Ender Dragon and Wither) called MCSkin3D.
Here're the first few I made with that program:
Oni
Kane
King Sidd


Last edited by YOM2 on Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:15 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lucky

avatar

funkey name : UB105
Join date : 2010-01-02
Location : You know, Over there

PostSubject: Re: U.B.Funkey Minecraft skins   Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:01 am

The first two images are broken, Yom.
Maybe you should consider using Imgur instead of photobucket, it's much more reliable and you don't need an account.

____________________________________________

Back to top Go down
YOM2

avatar

funkey name : YOM2
Join date : 2009-07-16
Location : in front of a computer.

PostSubject: Re: U.B.Funkey Minecraft skins   Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:15 am

Lucky wrote:
The first two images are broken, Yom.
Maybe you should consider using Imgur instead of photobucket, it's much more reliable and you don't need an account.
Pretty sure it's because I moved them, should be fixed now...
Back to top Go down
YOM2

avatar

funkey name : YOM2
Join date : 2009-07-16
Location : in front of a computer.

PostSubject: Re: U.B.Funkey Minecraft skins   Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:38 pm

I edited Spiel and Dr. Tinker, here are the new ones...
{EDIT!} Dr. Tinker
{EDIT!} Spiel

Also, I've made a few new skins
Doc
Rastro
Tadd
Evil Dr. Tinker (not even on the list yet!)
Aquaman
Wonder Woman
Green Lanturn
I can't find any images of tach or con, so unless anyone else can find some images for them, I'm done with the normals!
R Lotus
VR Lotus
Back to top Go down
YOM2

avatar

funkey name : YOM2
Join date : 2009-07-16
Location : in front of a computer.

PostSubject: Re: U.B.Funkey Minecraft skins   Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:22 pm

Decided with Lotus that I was going to make the Rares and Very Rares at the same time...
Waggs (If anyone can confirm the color of their collars, please do, I couldn't find any good pictures of their necks...)
Scratch
Drift
Dot
Bandit


Last edited by YOM2 on Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
VandX

avatar

funkey name : funkfunkman
Join date : 2009-12-30

PostSubject: Re: U.B.Funkey Minecraft skins   Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:25 pm

Now why didn't it tell about new posts earlier? I will update the list when I am done with homework later or tomorrow
Back to top Go down
botdfismyaddiction



Join date : 2012-12-06

PostSubject: Re: U.B.Funkey Minecraft skins   Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:55 am

Nice, even though I don't play MC Razz
Back to top Go down
YOM2

avatar

funkey name : YOM2
Join date : 2009-07-16
Location : in front of a computer.

PostSubject: Re: U.B.Funkey Minecraft skins   Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:16 am

Magma Gorge

Bones
Duece
Stitch
Wasabi

Laputa Station

Boggle
Vroom
Fallout
Xener

Kelpy Basin

Glub
Sprout {EDIT: Body top+bottom were missing}
Tiki (One of 2 funkeys to have 4 colors (other being Henchman), as the figure and in-game rare colors are different...)
Twinx

Funkiki Island

Flurry (Sorry alenx25 =P)
Nibble
Sol
Webley
Back to top Go down
YOM2

avatar

funkey name : YOM2
Join date : 2009-07-16
Location : in front of a computer.

PostSubject: Re: U.B.Funkey Minecraft skins   Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:03 am

VandX wrote:
Here is a list of all the funkeys. There will be a picture next to the ones we have so far.

~Funkeystown.
Lotus ~VandX ~Yom2
Scratch ~Yom2
Master Lox ~Yom2
Henchmen ~Yom2
Waggs ~Yom2
Drift ~Yom2
Dot ~Yom2
Holler ~Yom2
Gabby ~Yom2
Mayor Sayso ~Yom2
Dr.Tinker ~Yom2
Spiel ~Yom2
Angus ~Yom2
Bandit ~Yom2
~Kelpy Basin
Glub ~Yom2
Twinx ~Yom2
Tiki ~Yom2
Sprout ~Yom2
~Laputta Station
Vroom ~Yom2
Xener ~Yom2
Fallout ~Yom2
Boggle ~Yom2
ROM ~Yom2
~Magma Gorge
Wasabi ~Yom2
Bones ~Yom2
Deuce ~Yom2
Stitch ~Yom2
~Funkiki Island
Sol ~Yom2
Nibble ~Yom2
Flurry ~alenx25 ~Yom2
Webley ~Yom2
Rewind ~Yom2
Jerry Pearl ~Yom2
Pineapple King ~Yom2
Native ~Yom2
~Racers
Speed Racer (Goggles up) ~Yom2
Speed Racer (Goggles down) ~Yom2
Chim Chim ~Yom2
Trixie ~Yom2
Snake Oiler ~Yom2
Racer X ~Yom2
Cannonball Taylor ~Yom2
Taejo ~Yom2
Tach
Royalton ~Yom2
Thug ~Yom2
Con (the guy who sells you cars)
~Daydream Oasis
Tank ~Yom2
Berger
Lucky ~Yom2
Dyer ~Yom2
White Marshal ~Yom2
Dali ~Yom2
~Nightmare Rift
Snipe ~Yom2
Sprocket ~Yom2
Vlurp ~Yom2
Ptep ~Yom2
Black Marshal ~Yom2
Goya (bit awkward) ~Yom2
~Hidden Realm
Singe ~Yom2
Raj ~Yom2
Yang ~Yom2
Bomble ~Yom2
Maul ~Yom2
Nectar ~Yom2
Oni ~Yom2
Kane ~Yom2
King Sidd ~Yom2
~Paradox Green
Rastro ~Yom2
Tadd ~Yom2
Ace ~Yom2
Mulch ~Yom2
Henchman 2.0 ~Yom2
Doc ~Yom2
~U.B. Hubs
~Yom2



~Yom2





D.C. Super Heroes
The Flash ~Yom2
Superman ~Yom2
Wonder Woman ~Yom2
Green Lantern ~Yom2
Aquaman ~Yom2
Batman ~Yom2
Joker

Minecraft forum link: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1465285-ub-funkeys-skins-100-skins-including-characters-from-speed-racer-wip/page__hl__+funkeys#entry17838059
You're welcome.
Back to top Go down
VandX

avatar

funkey name : funkfunkman
Join date : 2009-12-30

PostSubject: Re: U.B.Funkey Minecraft skins   Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:48 am

YOM2 wrote:
VandX wrote:
Here is a list of all the funkeys. There will be a picture next to the ones we have so far.

~Funkeystown.
Lotus ~VandX ~Yom2
Scratch ~Yom2
Master Lox ~Yom2
Henchmen ~Yom2
Waggs ~Yom2
Drift ~Yom2
Dot ~Yom2
Holler ~Yom2
Gabby ~Yom2
Mayor Sayso ~Yom2
Dr.Tinker ~Yom2
Spiel ~Yom2
Angus ~Yom2
Bandit ~Yom2
~Kelpy Basin
Glub ~Yom2
Twinx ~Yom2
Tiki ~Yom2
Sprout ~Yom2
~Laputta Station
Vroom ~Yom2
Xener ~Yom2
Fallout ~Yom2
Boggle ~Yom2
ROM ~Yom2
~Magma Gorge
Wasabi ~Yom2
Bones ~Yom2
Deuce ~Yom2
Stitch ~Yom2
~Funkiki Island
Sol ~Yom2
Nibble ~Yom2
Flurry ~alenx25 ~Yom2
Webley ~Yom2
Rewind ~Yom2
Jerry Pearl ~Yom2
Pineapple King ~Yom2
Native ~Yom2
~Racers
Speed Racer (Goggles up) ~Yom2
Speed Racer (Goggles down) ~Yom2
Chim Chim ~Yom2
Trixie ~Yom2
Snake Oiler ~Yom2
Racer X ~Yom2
Cannonball Taylor ~Yom2
Taejo ~Yom2
Tach
Royalton ~Yom2
Thug ~Yom2
Con (the guy who sells you cars)
~Daydream Oasis
Tank ~Yom2
Berger
Lucky ~Yom2
Dyer ~Yom2
White Marshal ~Yom2
Dali ~Yom2
~Nightmare Rift
Snipe ~Yom2
Sprocket ~Yom2
Vlurp ~Yom2
Ptep ~Yom2
Black Marshal ~Yom2
Goya (bit awkward) ~Yom2
~Hidden Realm
Singe ~Yom2
Raj ~Yom2
Yang ~Yom2
Bomble ~Yom2
Maul ~Yom2
Nectar ~Yom2
Oni ~Yom2
Kane ~Yom2
King Sidd ~Yom2
~Paradox Green
Rastro ~Yom2
Tadd ~Yom2
Ace ~Yom2
Mulch ~Yom2
Henchman 2.0 ~Yom2
Doc ~Yom2
~U.B. Hubs
~Yom2



~Yom2





D.C. Super Heroes
The Flash ~Yom2
Superman ~Yom2
Wonder Woman ~Yom2
Green Lantern ~Yom2
Aquaman ~Yom2
Batman ~Yom2
Joker

Minecraft forum link: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1465285-ub-funkeys-skins-100-skins-including-characters-from-speed-racer-wip/page__hl__+funkeys#entry17838059
You're welcome.
Yom. You have no idea how much I love you right now xD
Back to top Go down
YOM2

avatar

funkey name : YOM2
Join date : 2009-07-16
Location : in front of a computer.

PostSubject: Re: U.B.Funkey Minecraft skins   Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:24 am

Well, I'm glad the forum has no post character limit, it exceeds 9,999 and my Wii U does not aprove...

Anyways, there were 64 skins missing from the topic post, and I figured anything past a full stack was too much... :/
Back to top Go down
VandX

avatar

funkey name : funkfunkman
Join date : 2009-12-30

PostSubject: Re: U.B.Funkey Minecraft skins   Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:45 pm

YOM2 wrote:
Well, I'm glad the forum has no post character limit, it exceeds 9,999 and my Wii U does not aprove...

Anyways, there were 64 skins missing from the topic post, and I figured anything past a full stack was too much... :/
I can only imagine how much text is in that post xD
Back to top Go down
YOM2

avatar

funkey name : YOM2
Join date : 2009-07-16
Location : in front of a computer.

PostSubject: Re: U.B.Funkey Minecraft skins   Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:57 pm

Daydream Oasis (All of them but Marshal I had to flip around the bottom of the head...)

Berger {EDIT: Head Bottom}
Dali {EDIT: Hat+Head Bottom}
Dyer {EDIT: Head Bottom}
Lucky {EDIT: Head bottom...}
Tank {EDIT: Head's Bottom, Yellow tank (use to be orange)}

UB Hubs

Original {EDIT: Bigger grey spot on face, Flipped right eye}
All Pink
Racer
Dream Realm {EDIT: Bigger grey spot+surrounding purple on face, Flipped right eye}
Black Dream Realm
Pink Dream Realm
Hidden Realm
Back to top Go down
VandX

avatar

funkey name : funkfunkman
Join date : 2009-12-30

PostSubject: Re: U.B.Funkey Minecraft skins   Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:58 pm

Why do I still put ~Yom2 after them all? I think by now its fair to assume you did them all. xD
Back to top Go down
YOM2

avatar

funkey name : YOM2
Join date : 2009-07-16
Location : in front of a computer.

PostSubject: Re: U.B.Funkey Minecraft skins   Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:10 am

VandX wrote:
Why do I still put ~Yom2 after them all? I think by now its fair to assume you did them all. xD
Well, you have a lotus and alenx25 has a Rare Flurry...
Back to top Go down
Mr.Funkyman

avatar

funkey name : THERE IS NO "E" IN MY NAME
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : THERE IS NO "E" IN MY NAME

PostSubject: Re: U.B.Funkey Minecraft skins   Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:58 am

YOM2 wrote:
VandX wrote:
Why do I still put ~Yom2 after them all? I think by now its fair to assume you did them all. xD
Well, you have a lotus and alenx25 has a Rare Flurry...

It would make more sense to only write it for those two, seeing as, yeah, every other one was YOM's.

On a side note, I tried using the Marshall skin the other day because Marshall is awesome, and...it was really weird. The face is too unnatural for Marshall. Though, I am aware that there isn't exactly enough space to put detail in. But still, it could be better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: U.B.Funkey Minecraft skins   

Back to top Go down
 
U.B.Funkey Minecraft skins
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» U.B.Funkey Minecraft skins
» Minecraft Mod Idea
» Minecraft servers
» DF Troubleshooting - Something is wrong with the UB Funkey...
» Nnooo Will Be Publishing The Multi-platform Title Cubemen 2 On The Wii U Console!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RU Funkey? forum :: Other Games :: Minecraft-
Jump to: