RU Funkey? forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RU Funkey? forum

RU Funkey? forum is a forum for UB Funkey fans.

HomeSearchRegisterLog inGallery
Member suggested sites
visit by clicking

Minecraft

Go down 
+6
pokeboy93
alenx25
darkdjrios
YOM2
VandX
FunkeyRyan
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
FunkeyRyan

FunkeyRyan

funkey name : Sarah

Minecraft - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Minecraft   Minecraft - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 2:53 am

First topic message reminder :

This is the main Minecraft topic Shocked .

Skins, servers, maps, textures & texture packs, and other things can be found here.

I'm Dude10190. Who are you?

Last edited by FunkeyRyan on Sat May 25, 2013 8:08 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : My account isn't shared anymore. P.S. This has the most posts in the entire Minecraft forum of RU Funkey.)
Back to top Go down
https://rynogg.com/

AuthorMessage
alenx25

alenx25

Minecraft - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft   Minecraft - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:13 pm

Ive been doing a series of minecraft videos. And now I'm going to post much much more because Im finally taking a break and stopped editting for a while and yea, that's pretty much it.
Back to top Go down
YOM2

YOM2

funkey name : YOM2

Minecraft - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft   Minecraft - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 1:04 am

I've been playing Aether 2 recently. I love the mod... It adds a new realm to Minecraft (called the aether) which is made up of a lot of floating islands. There are new mobs and tools specifically for the new realm. If you fall of an island you drop down to the overworld so you have a chance to get your stuff instead of it perishing in the void. You can even add it on to an existing world, there's nothing added to the overworld, nether, or end. Though my favorite part from the first Aether mod, the Moas, giant birds you can ride, don't seem to spawn naturally yet... (maybe I just haven't seen any, though...)
Back to top Go down
alenx25

alenx25

Minecraft - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft   Minecraft - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 2:48 am

YOM2 wrote:
I've been playing Aether 2 recently. I love the mod... It adds a new realm to Minecraft (called the aether) which is made up of a lot of floating islands. There are new mobs and tools specifically for the new realm. If you fall of an island you drop down to the overworld so you have a chance to get your stuff instead of it perishing in the void. You can even add it on to an existing world, there's nothing added to the overworld, nether, or end. Though my favorite part from the first Aether mod, the Moas, giant birds you can ride, don't seem to spawn naturally yet... (maybe I just haven't seen any, though...)
I had the Aether 1 I might check out Aether 2 sometime later.
Back to top Go down
VandX

VandX

funkey name : funkfunkman

Minecraft - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft   Minecraft - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 4:07 pm

The only mod my computer can handle is optifine... ._.
Back to top Go down
YOM2

YOM2

Minecraft - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft   Minecraft - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 3:11 am

I've been trying to make a good 16x Master Sword... I have 3 here, based off Wind Waker's, and I'm not sure which one I like best...

The first one is the original that I made... I don't really think the handle is long enough.Minecraft - Page 5 SwordMasterL_zpsadd8830a
This next I moved the "wings" out a little as well as extending the handle. Minecraft - Page 5 SwordMaster2L_zps9a403304
And this third I basically just changed a few pixels around the yellow gem in the hilt. Minecraft - Page 5 SwordMaster3L_zpsdf486aba
These images are 64x, but they were originally made as 16x... (now that I see them in the browser, I think I should have made them 128x...)
EDIT: Forgot to mention that their art style is based off Minish Cap... a minor detail, but worth saying...
Back to top Go down
YOM2

YOM2

Minecraft - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft   Minecraft - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 12:29 am

Made a few more, and decided I like the third master sword the best...
A larger version of the master sword posted earlier Minecraft - Page 5 SwordMaster_zps2f931bda
The Golden Sword from A Link to the Past (restyled a bit, though) Minecraft - Page 5 SwordGoldLTTP_zps778c1fce
The Razor sword from Majora's mask Minecraft - Page 5 SwordRazor_zpsc4f0eaa0
The Kokiri Sword form Ocarina of Time Minecraft - Page 5 SwordKokiri_zps998fb21d
Back to top Go down
YOM2

YOM2

Minecraft - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft   Minecraft - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 12:20 am

My own skyrim character:
Minecraft - Page 5 SkyrimCharacter_zpsf7921db0
My minecraft recreation of him:
Minecraft - Page 5 SkyrimMC_zps68d36e04

Also, some banners:
Minecraft - Page 5 OtherBanners_zps6a8ecccb
And recreations of IRL country flags:
Minecraft - Page 5 CountryBanners_zps40cda6d2
Back to top Go down
VandX

VandX

funkey name : funkfunkman

Minecraft - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft   Minecraft - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 1:40 am

Wow! Did you do all that? Those are really cool!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Minecraft - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft   Minecraft - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Minecraft
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5