RU Funkey? forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RU Funkey? forum

RU Funkey? forum is a forum for UB Funkey fans.

HomeSearchRegisterLog inGallery
Member suggested sites
visit by clicking

Um, blast to the past?

Go down 
+5
Theswampert
Mr.Funkyman
VandX
Holler958
speedracer80
9 posters
AuthorMessage
speedracer80

speedracer80

funkey name : speedracer80

Um, blast to the past? Empty
PostSubject: Um, blast to the past?   Um, blast to the past? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 10:48 am

Hey guys, I took a break from funkeys for a while, but now even thoguh they're kinda "Out" I'm gonna try to play on them. But, when I made a new account it seems that the racing complex, nightmare rift, daydream oasis and paradox green don't exist. Can someone please help? Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Holler958

Holler958

funkey name : Holler958, Lord of Rock Music
Location : I move around alot, so I can't give an exact longdude and latterdude.

PostSubject: Re: Um, blast to the past?   Um, blast to the past? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 8:42 pm

#1- Welcome back buddy c:

#2- You probably just need to update it. There should be a setting in the main menu to look fr updates.
Back to top Go down
http://pokemonmd.pokemonlegend.org/
VandX

VandX

funkey name : funkfunkman

PostSubject: Re: Um, blast to the past?   Um, blast to the past? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 8:49 pm

i have no idea how to fix this .~. but welecome back
Back to top Go down
Mr.Funkyman

PostSubject: Re: Um, blast to the past?   Um, blast to the past? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 9:07 pm

_

Last edited by Mr.Funkyman on Mon Jan 18, 2021 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Theswampert

Theswampert

funkey name : Theswampert

PostSubject: Re: Um, blast to the past?   Um, blast to the past? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 1:38 pm

DUDE[ette]!!!!! WELCOME BACK!!!!!
cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/CodenameHockhead?feature=mhee
Sammy

Sammy

funkey name : Sam i am

PostSubject: Re: Um, blast to the past?   Um, blast to the past? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 12:38 am

Deleted

Last edited by Sammy on Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://thebestforumever.forumotions.net/forum.htm
Mr.Funkyman

PostSubject: Re: Um, blast to the past?   Um, blast to the past? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 2:08 am

_

Last edited by Mr.Funkyman on Mon Jan 18, 2021 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
revvinon
Admin
revvinon

funkey name : revvinon2

PostSubject: Re: Um, blast to the past?   Um, blast to the past? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 4:19 am

hi speedracer80 ~
I know this may be late in coming but here is a link for the 4.8 update that seems to still be working from Mattel service: The link to download 4.8 is http://download.service.mattel.com/us/funkeys/Setup%20111908.exe

should update you to the end...
Back to top Go down
http://www.rufunkey.bravehost.com/
Theswampert

Theswampert

funkey name : Theswampert

PostSubject: Re: Um, blast to the past?   Um, blast to the past? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 4:48 am

revvinon wrote:
hi speedracer80 ~
I know this may be late in coming but here is a link for the 4.8 update that seems to still be working from Mattel service: The link to download 4.8 is http://download.service.mattel.com/us/funkeys/Setup%20111908.exe

should update you to the end...

Uuuuummm......isn't there anything ELSE you'd like to say??? confused confused confused
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/CodenameHockhead?feature=mhee
imgardien

imgardien

funkey name : imgardien

PostSubject: Re: Um, blast to the past?   Um, blast to the past? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 9:03 pm

Does anyone know where the hub driver for U.B. Funkeys lives on your hard drive?

Oh, and happy new year to everyone! i hope you all had a great time over the holidays!
Back to top Go down
Mr.Funkyman

PostSubject: Re: Um, blast to the past?   Um, blast to the past? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 11:41 pm

_

Last edited by Mr.Funkyman on Mon Jan 18, 2021 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
imgardien

imgardien

PostSubject: Re: Um, blast to the past?   Um, blast to the past? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 4:28 am

Mr.Funkyman wrote:
imgardien wrote:
Does anyone know where the hub driver for U.B. Funkeys lives on your hard drive?

For me it was C:\Program Files\U.B. Funkeys\MegaByte\FKInstaller.exe
Thanks Mr.Funkyman. But actually i eventually found it in a folder called Win32Drivers on my XP Pro operatoing system. i think the FKInstaller may be where it's installed from.

This is very useful, because it's the driver with the hub patch, and i believe the hub patch can no longer be downloaded. If it works when i e-mail it to someone who has installed U.B.Funkeys on Windows 7, and it works ... it will mean we can keep Funkeys alive a little longer. Very Happy i'll let u know.
Back to top Go down
Lucky

Lucky

funkey name : UB105

PostSubject: Re: Um, blast to the past?   Um, blast to the past? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 11:50 pm

imgardien wrote:
Mr.Funkyman wrote:
imgardien wrote:

For me it was C:\Program Files\U.B. Funkeys\MegaByte\FKInstaller.exe
Thanks Mr.Funkyman. But actually i eventually found it in a folder called Win32Drivers on my XP Pro operatoing system. i think the FKInstaller may be where it's installed from.

This is very useful, because it's the driver with the hub patch, and i believe the hub patch can no longer be downloaded. If it works when i e-mail it to someone who has installed U.B.Funkeys on Windows 7, and it works ... it will mean we can keep Funkeys alive a little longer. Very Happy i'll let u know.

Someone,hm? Who could that be?
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
imgardien

imgardien

PostSubject: Re: Um, blast to the past?   Um, blast to the past? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 9:39 pm

Lucky wrote:
Someone,hm? Who could that be?
Very Happy
Heh, heh, heh....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Um, blast to the past?   Um, blast to the past? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Um, blast to the past?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum