RU Funkey? forum

RU Funkey? forum is a forum for UB Funkey fans.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inGallery
Member suggested sites
visit by clicking

Share | 

Lack of authority.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mr.Funkyman

funkey name : THERE IS NO "E" IN MY NAME

PostSubject: Lack of authority.   Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:46 am

It has come to my attention that this forum is suffering from a lack of authority. This isn't *that* bad, since most of the time people don't get into fights, but there is always the occasional argument, and even if it ends they can still hold a grudge. We have a few mods, but they don't came on often enough to make much of an effect. I don't want people getting into fights. I would love it if we could all just get along fine and not argue, but sadly this is not always the case.

And think about it! We're probably the last people left on the forums who like Funkeys! There's too few of us for us to be arguing amongst eachother! If someone is arguing with you, you can always forgive eachother for it! You have to learn to FORGIVE.

So I'm just saying that if we want to make sure people stop arguing, it would be better if there was more authority here. The authority we do have is not around often enough to do much. Or if they around, there isn't an argument yet, or one happened earlier, but ended (Most of them happen in the chatbox and go unnoticed). I'm not asking to be a mod. I wouldn't mind, but I don't need to be, and that's not why I posted this. I posted to make sure that there could always be someone here to help stop arguments, and help people get along better.

If anyone with any real power reads this, can you please take the time to do something to help this? It would be most appreciated. If you don't have any power, then feel free to comment anyway. Give me a thumbs up =D!

Oh, also......it's not just about arguing. There are spammers, too. Certain spammers....who spam with ponies. It would be good to put an end to that, too.

I just want to make sure everyone can get along and be friends, and not let some stupid argument get in the way of it. =D. If you can help, please do. Thanks for reading! And stay Funkey! Very Happy

~Mr.Funkyman
Back to top Go down
UBFunkaneer

funkey name : N/A (I still have to re-install Funkeys.)

PostSubject: Re: Lack of authority.   Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:15 am

5 bucks says this topic will start an argument due to pointing fingers.
Back to top Go down
http://www.vivosaur.myadopts.com/index.php
Mr.Funkyman

PostSubject: Re: Lack of authority.   Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:37 am

If named no names. I pointed no fingers. If others start to I can close this topic immeadiaetly. Like I said, I don't want fights.
Back to top Go down
UBFunkaneer

PostSubject: Re: Lack of authority.   Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:08 am

Mr.Funkyman wrote:
If named no names. I pointed no fingers. If others start to I can close this topic immeadiaetly. Like I said, I don't want fights.
I don't mean to start an argument, but technichally, you did the moment you mentioned the ponies.
Back to top Go down
aznboy10

funkey name : aznboy10

PostSubject: Re: Lack of authority.   Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:29 am

Well, I totally agree with you Mr.Funkyman.
We need someone that usually is on to help stop arguments sooner not later. The mods are usually busy with things so theres bound to be more fights getting unnoticed. We can always just PM the mods the fights but it might be a little late when they get to read it. We might need to have 1 or 2 more mods that goes on regularly or close to that so they can help stop it.
We can still help each other by thinking about what we post instead of just controlling your anger or any other emotion and think of what it would feel to you if they said it to you. There are occasional fights, we should just forgive and forget.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Funkyman

PostSubject: Re: Lack of authority.   Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:48 pm

UBFunkaneer wrote:
Mr.Funkyman wrote:
I don't mean to start an argument, but technichally, you did the moment you mentioned the ponies.

I think we can all agree that it would be a lot better if we got rid of the ponies. And besides, ponies weren't what I was focusing this topic on. I was focusing on the occasional fights that happen that most of the time mods never notice.

@aznboy10; Oh good, I was worried people would start yelling at me XD. But yes, that's the message I was trying to say here. And I especially agree with your last two sentences (Sorry I can't do another quote on my phone Razz). Things would be better if people remembered to think before they post. And if they forgive and forget. I was focusing more on forgive, since you could still remember the fight but forgive eachother for it, but then again, if they don't forget one of them may hold a grudge. But...most of the time it never gets to the forgiving part XD. Other members just tell them to stop fighting, and they do eventually, but they're still staring daggers at eachother. We need more people around not only to stop the fighting, but to talk to the people and make sure they can forgive eachother. Thanks for reading, I was afraid it would be too long XD
Back to top Go down
chels97

funkey name : Chelsea

PostSubject: Re: Lack of authority.   Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:57 pm

I agree! It would be better if the mods (besides Lucky) did come here a little more
Back to top Go down
http://www.alwaysbfunkey.forumotion.com/
trexeric

funkey name : trexeric

PostSubject: Re: Lack of authority.   Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:58 pm

I completely agree.
Back to top Go down
UBFunkaneer

PostSubject: Re: Lack of authority.   Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:00 pm

chels97 wrote:
I agree! It would be better if the mods (besides Lucky) did come here a little more
I wouldn't get angry for them not doing that (I'm not saying you or anyone else is...) because they have outside lives, but more mods would defintiely be nice. The catch is, are they people we all can trust, and are all comfortable with being mods. There is 1 user I think would make a phenomenal mod and be nice and fair (fair - the BEST thing a mod can be) and 1 user I think would make a horrible mod and ban people for no reason (unfair - the WORST thing a mod can be).
Back to top Go down
Lucky

funkey name : UB105

PostSubject: Re: Lack of authority.   Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:57 am

Glad to finally see some members trying to stop fights,not start them.

If revvinon and imagrdien visited more Often,we would have that much of a problem. But busy people like them (and i) can't always be here. We shouldn't have to get more help,but there seems to be more trouble than there should be.

If you all just try a little bit harder to get along- stop trying to cause drama and draw attention, then that'd be great. And if I had control of the admin panel-thins would be different around here- more strict.

I will try to contact revvinon and Imgardien(As i have been), and i'm sure they'll be back soon.

Stay Funkey-
Lucky

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lack of authority.   

Back to top Go down

Lack of authority.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1